Tuesday, March 23, 2010

End of Break

Slaut,


So spring break is over and I’m back at school! Yay! I only have 26 days left of classes (no Friday classes and duh weekends off). So that’s pretty cool and it makes me way excited! I only have another two weeks till I can start expecting a reply from NYU! Whoot! Over break I went into the city with my family and my freids who came in from Colorado! We spent the day in China Town! So much fun. I really can’t wait to live in the city. I got so excited when we were driving toward Time Square we saw NYU buildings and it was just tots def awesome cause I was like “oh look there’s my school.” Hahaha. Oh and it was really nice and sunny and warm! Now I’m getting all hyper and excited about the city. I could just go on and on about it because it’s pretty much one of the best places…EVER! And I didn’t bring my camera but Tammy took some cool pics… so I’m borrowing them to post because they are amazing.




















I mean come on just look at it! How can you not love NYC!!



And I was doing some more research today on Forensicness… can’t remember if I’ve posted about this but I’m majoring in Biology and History. The Bio so I can become a Forensic Scientist (another subject I could go on and on and on about). I’m still going to go for working my first three or four years with the NYPD then I got this awesome idea in class today that I should go work in Europe! So I was looking at the Metropolitan Police department (aka London Police). Cause I think it would be so cool there. But I’d want to work out of New Scotland Yard… you know all Sherlock Holmesy and what not. Hahaha. Plus it’d be real chill. Someone asks, “Hey where do you work?” I reply, “Scotland Yard.” The person would be blown away by my awesomeness. Hahahaha. Just too cool right?

I’ve been doing a lovely job of procrastinating on edits. I did some really good edits over break. Added another 4 pages. Then I got distracted by my fanfic. Grr my nerdyness! On the upside though I’ve got 229 reviews. Yay! Plus I found a new manga, The Black Butler, that I’ reading.
It’s really good. I’ve done enough dawdling now… I need to write three article summaries for my Nazi Ear Germany class tomorrow afternoon.




Laters,

No comments: