Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring and Music

Just thought I’d let you all know that I’m doing some amazing editing lately! So I’m setting myself a goal for April. I’d like to finish editing Part I by the end of April… I’d love to have Part II done as well… but alas I must be realistic…. Any how I was a little sad this morning because I did not have my Nazi Era Germany class. *tear* so I have to wait a whole week till the next one. So I only have Algebra tonight… should probably hop on doing that homework…. Eh I have four hours to do it. Haha.




And just a side note… I’ve been totally addicted to the band All Time Low lately… I’ve been ligit listening to them every day since I got one of their older albums from Spencer over spring break! And it’s nice and sunny out today, a little windy but soooo nice! I’m so happy that it’s finally spring and that I can walk around on campus without having to bundle up. I <3 spring!





Laters,

No comments: