Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fun Post

Okie dokie… I’ve been slacking lately with blogs. But I’ve been busy with getting my application finished up for NYU. I just need Kean to stop being dumb! Grr. But it’s all good spring break start tonight at after my late bio class. My mum is being nice and coming to pick me up! Whoot! I’m pretty pumped for the break I get to go home and relax and sleep in and not have a loud roommate wake me up at 10:30 in the morning! I'm also going to redo my website! Yay! I also plan on doing a butt load of edits and I’ll be finishing my Writing Process Narrative. A rough draft is due today… ya I’m stumped about a page in… I’ve got a bunch of free writing we did in class and blogs we posted but I can’t seem to pull it all together. Plus It’s hard to try and look at my writing process and still write without getting distracted and I can’t come up with the type of deep thoughts my professor if looking for. So it’s annoying especially since all I do is write. Any how BIG BIG news! I got in my books (all 200 of them) for my sighing I’m setting up in a few weeks. As soon as I get a date I’ll post it I promise. So I’m waaay excited about that. I’m also excited cause last weekend when I was home I bought two new albums, Kutless – It is Well and Sidewalk Prophets – These Simple Turths. I totally love them! And Bullet For My Valentine’s new album Fever comes out April 27! I sooo cannot wait! Their song they have out Begging For Mercy totally rocks!



And I was looking at my friend’s Facebooks yesterday and my brother had posted this cover on his friend’s wall. I laughed my butt off.



So yup… I think that’s just about all that’s new…


Laters,


No comments: