Friday, April 2, 2010

Home!!

Ahhh being home… I woke up early so I could eat before catching the train. Yeah guess who forgot since it’s good Friday that campus is closed (aka closed dining hall). Yup. So I went for a nice walk this morning. Hahaha. I ate pretzels and raisins at my dorm cause my mum promised to make me breakfast when I got home! Yay! So it was a nice warm sunny walk to the station. Spring time rules. And I came home to my business cards! They look way cool. And guys fantastic news!! I’ve got a venue for my signing!! I’m just going to pick out a date! How way freaking cool! Today is beyond amazing! Oh to make it even better I’m finishing typing and fixing up my outline for my second series! Okay so I was on Apolo’s twitter page just now and he posted this a few minutes ago “Friday is up and rocking. I ask myself - how can I 100% maximize the opportunities today? The journey IS the destination!” Like can you say wow! He’s truly an inspiration to me because he’s always posting stuff like that up and it makes me go wow then I want to work on my series and it’s just so cool that he’s such a ligit person. If I ever get the chance to meet him I’d jump on that opportunity. April is going to be an amazing month… I can just feel it!



Laters,

No comments: