Saturday, April 17, 2010

Random Update

Hey ya,

Happy Saturday! It’s quite a weird day… I mean it’s all windy and looks sort of cloudy… but I’m starting to see blue sky… I think the weather can’t makes its mind up. But whatever. So last night I posted the last chapter to my FanFic! It’s officially 25 chapters long and over 100,000 words. Wow. Yay for me and my loserness. But it’s way cool cause I’m getting all these comments from people about how good it was and how they are going to miss it. It’s like someone’s dying instead of a story ending. Haha. But I put up a poll to see what they wanted me to write next and a lot want a sequel… so we’ll see. But on the upside if I ever wanted to take the story line and make it a novel I’d already be like halfway there. Hahaha. Cause I do rather like the plot line. Lots of twists and almost death. Oh man when I posted making it look like one of the main characters died I got soooo many comments from people saying they were upset. And I just laughed cause I knew he didn’t die. Muahahaha I’m so evil. I do love character deaths though. Hehe. Mainly because no one ever see it coming and if they do then they’re like oh they’ll be coming back from the dead and I’m just like nope. They’re dead and I enjoy it. Yes I’m a bit weird. Oh and I’m starting to count the days down till the end of the semester! So just a heads up when it gets down to two weeks I got this grand idea to makes lists of stuff I would and wouldn’t miss so I’ll start posting those this coming Friday!! Yay. Oh just a random note I went through my facebook friends and just deleted 36 people cause I was like um… I’m friends with you… why? Or it was someone who was a major asshole. Lol I’m happy I don’t have a lot of friends on facebook cause in reality I don’t have many friends. Funny right? Any how enjoy your day!

Laters,




P.s. come to my signing!!

No comments: