Monday, April 12, 2010

MONDAY!!

Happy Monday!! Gosh I just love Mondays! I have writing class first thing which makes me ever so excited! And I’m working on my portfolio for being a fiction author and it’s pretty much the funnest assignment ever. Like right now I’m working on my assignment for next week. It’s a synopsis for The Snowy Waste. Muhahah. It’s so way fun. Plus all this writing about my writing is making me super pumped to edit. Which good news… I’ve decided to just take out a lot of stuff… so I’m down about 20 pages currently (and I’m only like half done with the cuts) but that’s okay cause I’m putting in more Raven sub-plot to make it even more mysterious and fun. That will probably just about cover the lost pages. But also I just came up with a super awesome new idea to add in which might make it longer… not sure yet…. I’m still fixing in where I’m going to add it and how it’ll give a lot away without giving away too much. Also I’m rewriting the prologue… muhahaha. I came up with an idea that will be super cryptic and exciting for the prologues of the Quest Quartet! So I’m reworking The Snowy Waste first. Ahh I feel so productive! Now all I to do is follow through on this productive stream…


Laters,

No comments: