Saturday, April 3, 2010

Robot Unicorn Attack


Ahhh Saturday! Today has been yet another fantastic day! So yesterday a friend gave me a bamboo sushi mat and sushi wrapper-thingys. Now I’ve been meaning to learn to make sushi for like ever now it seems cause its way expensive to buy. So today my mum and I went Wall Mart to get all the things I needed to make it. I was beyond excited right. The only thing I was a wee bit worried about was I didn’t want to spend the $5 to get a little bag of Japanese rice so I used American long grain (online it says not use this cause you can’t make it sticky enough). So I just used the recipe online for making it with the Japanese. And guess what!!! It came out fine with the American. I was so excited! Cause the rice is the most important part and all right. Since my mum was a little afraid to use fish (even the sashimi –grade). But she said next time I can if I find it locally! This time I just used avocado, carrots, and cucumbers. It came out AMAZING!! Turns out I’m way pro at rolling it too!! Check out what I made!! We’re having it with dinner tonight! My mum and I tried some and it was amazing! I’m o way proud of me!


Since it’s Easter weekend my older brother is home so h shared a game with me. It’s called Robot Unicorn Attack and I’m waaaaaaay addicted. Spencer and I are in a competition to see who can score the highest. Hahaha! I beat his high score of 49,000 this morning with 68,000. Then he beat me with 98,000. Grrr! I haven’t had the time to try and beat him…. I decided to edit instead of play an addictive internet game. Hahaha.


Update on the Suvudu Cage Match!! It hasn’t been posted but it ended yesterday at noon and by the percents it’s going to be Jamie Lannister Vs. Rand Al’Thor. Kvothe tried to come back at the end though. He lost 47% to 53%. Next year I hope he kicks ass! As for Drizzt he sort of lost massively…. 37% to Rands 63%. I think I’m going to vote Jamie for the finals. Cause 1- he killed Kvothe so he’s got to be good 2- his name is the same as one of my characters (hehehe). Good reasons right. Rofl.


OH AND HUGE NEWS!!! I’ll know tomorrow afternoon what date my signing is!! So check back!


Laters,

No comments: