Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sun and Tunes

It’s so nice and sunny today! I think it’s a day for editing… like a lot of editing! I hope I can focus and get it done. Haha. And I decided since it’s only 3 and I don’t have class till 7:30 that I would make a playlist! I made it at Playlist.com so I could share it with you all!



(sorry the playlist won't adjust and fit to the screen so you can't scroll down)
 So I just voted in the Suvudu final match of Jamie vs. Rand. I voted Jamie who is winning 51 to 49…. So we’ll see who wins. There is still 5 days left. And there is a consolation match of Drizzt vs. Kvothe…. This is a toughy for me cause I totally love them both! Gah!! (break to go read the scenario and vote) Okay I lied I voted Kvothe. Which btw he’s winning 63 to 37.


Laters,

No comments: