Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stuff

Good news and bad news…. Good news = I’m dying my hair for the last time this school year. Bad news = I killed off my green, orange, and purple dye. I’ve had them for like a year so I think I’ve gotten my money’s worth. Lol. I’ll have nice hair for my VHS school visit and my signing in a few weeks. And I’ll get to order new dye this summer (I totally can’t wait). Today we went to a book sale that our county library holds each year I got some really good looking books to read for the summer and some history books as well! It was super cheap (which always makes me excited). I’ve been stuck up on edits lately because I’m angry at myself for including so much travel time and useless scenes… so I’ve got to consolidate and fix and do a bunch of things with that. It probably would be done or at least halfway done if I hadn’t been avoiding it lately. I’ve been working on my Fanfictions… which is fun but well… not productive for my book. Silly me. So I’ve got to man up and finish edits if I’m going to reach my goal for the end of this month. I also have homework to do for my Writing class tomorrow. I’m writing a query letter so it won’t take me that long (cause I’m modifying and making better one of my old ones) but I just don’t feel like being productive right now…. so ya… but tomorrow is Monday which means a whole new week to work with!


Laters,
P.s. i beat my brother's Robot Unicorn Attack score. hehehe. i got 113000 and he only has 98000!!

No comments: