Sunday, February 20, 2011

So there’s this thing called Rugby


I’d heard of Rugby and seen a bit of it before coming to Ireland but I’d never seen a live game. Friday I saw my first Rugby match and it was epic. My program bought us tickets to go see the Munster rugby team play Edinburgh. I’d done a wee bit of research of the rules and game play before going, so I had a general understanding of what the heck was going on. It was so much fun! So here are a few pictures....


And vidoes!
This is from one of the kicks. And as you hear my friend say whenever there's a kick the stadium goes silent. In the later kicks ligit the whole place was silent! it was pretty cool.
This was one of the throw-ins. Every time they'd lift up a guy to try and catch the ball. Most of the time they did catch it. I was impressed by such coolness.
Cheers,


No comments: