Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wish List

I’ve got time on my hands now so what to do? Where to go?


1) Paris, France
2) Prague, Czech Republic
3) Murcia, Spain
4) The Black Forest, Germany
5) Switzerland
6) Carinthia, Austria
7) Vienna, Austria
8) Oslo, Norway
9) Copenhagen, Denmark
10) Venice, Italy
11) Highlands of Scotland
12) Amsterdam, Holland
13) Madrid, Spain
14) Barcelona, Spain
15) Berlin, Germany
16) Florence, Italy
17) Iceland
18) Brussels, Belgium


Will I get to all these places? Maybe not… I’m not too worried if I don’t. if I see even a fraction of them I’ll be abundantly happy. I’m guaranteed to see the first 3, I have friends that live in 2 and 3 and my boyfriend and I are going to Paris by train this weekend. After my birthday I’m going to start traveling… and I’m already itching to see Europe! I can’t wait for new adventures to unfold for me.


Cheers,

No comments: