Saturday, April 26, 2014

New Puppies!

Day 2 Blog Challenge::

So I’ll keep this blog short since I’m off to south Jersey for the rest of the weekend. I’m headed down to stay with Spencer because I have a tattoo appointment tomorrow afternoon!! I’m pumped for that.

I will include lots of pictures to make up for the lack of content. We got new puppies last weekend. Now when I say puppies I mean 3 and 4 year olds. But I call all my dogs puppies, even Cody who’s 16.

We rescued them from the Bucks County Doxie Rescue. It’s the same place we rescued Sydney and Cody from. We brought all our cuties along. Cody, Charles and Will.
^Will^

^Cody^

^Charles^

See cute puppies right?

You’ve got to bring your pets to mingle with the new dogs to make sure that they get along. Cody wasn’t 100% in love with Charles and Will when we got them originally. But when we brought the three into meet the new pups they all got along swimmingly. So Posy and Angus came home with us.

^Posy^

^Angus^


They are so effing tiny! Posy weighs 8 pounds right now and Angus is barely 10! Soooo small. They sleep with me in bed so when they both cuddle up next to me they take up almost no space. So obviously since they are so cute we had to do a photo shoot! Okay I’ll admit it was more then one…. I just had to since we now have 5 cute puppies!












Cheers,

No comments: