Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Finally pictures!!

It's only taken me 6 and a half weeks to figure out how to post pictures!  Here's a pictorial look at my travels....

Me on obviously getting ready to jet off!
Trafalgar.... my not so secret obsession
Stonehenge! 
Salisbury Cathedral at night looking grand!
A view of Bath from the hill that I thought I was going to die walking up with my pack
The Tower of London with the poppy installation still up
Marrakech time!!
The view from the terrace at my hotel in Merzouga
Was I on a camel? No. It was a dromadary
Sunrise in the Sahara
The tanneries of Fes
London.... again
Shameless Colosseum selfie
Edinburgh Christmas Market
La Escorial outside of Madrid
Sol decked out for Christmas
Getafe Cathedral
Atocha train station because I love trains
the view from Lenka's terrace
I had a stroll on the beach in Barcelona (ignore my finger I don't know how to switch the picture)
I traded this view in Barcelona
For this one of old city Bucharest

And there we are. You're current on pictures. This has been my life for the last six and a galf weeks and I've loved every moment,  even the shitty ones.I'm looking forward to these last few days of travel fun!

Cheers,
Taylor

No comments: