Saturday, January 8, 2011

Phantom of the Opera

For those of you who don’t know… I have a HUGE obsession with Phantom of the Opera. I went for the first time with my family when I was in third grade. It for the kids on Broadway night it was the first time I stayed up really late and the next day my mum let us sleep in late and took us to school late. It was so cool! Then of course the movie came out in 2004 and it’s one of my favorite movies. Then I went three years ago for my mum’s birthday. My little brother and I skipped school for the day and went in for the manatee. Check me out.




And now I got the super smart idea to go see Phantom next semester in London!! How freaking awesome right! Not only is it going to be Phantom of the Opera but they’ll all have British accents! Super hot!!!! While I was looking for tickets I saw that there’s a sequel musical Love Never Dies. And I really want to go see that too. But it all depends on how much money I have. But those two are on the top of my to do list next semester.
I just love the music so much from Phantom! Here are my two favorite (yes I do have an addiction to posting music. Hehe)


^Phantom of the Opera^


^Past the Point of No Return^




Also on another London related note, I can’t remember if I poster or not. But two weeks ago I submitted my application for London Met and today I was on Craigs List looking for apartments for next fall. some of them are super cool, right now I’m just looking at prices, where they are, where the closest tube station is, and what it comes with. So basically I’m super excited for the fall.


Laters,

No comments: