Thursday, January 28, 2010

I = Dork

Hey,



I’m ever so excited!!! So last night I posted the first chapter of my Vampire Knight FanFic…. I know I’m officially a dork now and write FanFic. And this morning I wake up to over 30 emails!! 8 are reviews. And the others are people marking me as favorite author and following my story!!! I’m thrilled needless to say! So I posted another chapter tonight. And I’m not going to lie this is the best free write sort of stuff I’ve done in like forevers! It’s so nice to be able to write without having to worry about connecting the dots and filling in gaps and making it all flow. I just write and it all just comes out however and apparently people love it. So it makes me ever so excited to keep it up. Plus it’s my new favorite way to blow off steam. I just sit and write and no pressure on me! I love it. And I’m sooo hyper cause people really like it and I guess my writing isn’t as crappy as I thought…. Anyhow as I said I posted the new chapter about thirty minutes ago and now and I just checked my email. And I already have two more reviews!!! YAAAAAAY! This calls for celebration…. EasyMAc is called for! Muhahahaha oh the college life!


Laters,
T.V.

No comments: